The 5 Levels of Home Care & Hospice Leadership
Everything rises and falls on leadership; nothing more, nothing less.
- TAHC&H Event | 52nd Annual Meeting & Conference | Recorded for On-Demand Access
- Presentation Date | September 15, 2021
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
- §558.260[a]skills for working with clients, families, and other professional service providers
Program Description: Great leaders constantly ask, ‘Who could do what I am doing now?’” Every home care and hospice leader and manager
is on one of these levels with their organization and the individuals on their team. And the good news is that every leader can move up to a higher level and raise the influence
of the organization. While you raise your own level, you can develop a plan to raise and equip your people to take on many responsibilities and authority you have… and allow yourself
to both move higher and create a lasting leadership footprint. Everything rises and falls on leadership; nothing more, nothing less.
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter(s): Jim Mathis, IPCS, CSP, MDiv., CEO of Reinvention Nation, LLC
About the Presenter(s):
Jim Mathis is a bestselling author, International Platform Certified Speaking Professional (IPCS),
Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), and member of the John Maxwell Team. He has been writing, speaking and consulting for over 40 years internationally. Jim helps
business leaders who want to reinvent their organizations in changing and challenging economic climates and crises. He leads energetic, entertaining and interactive
business growth presentations across many industries. He will help you lead your people through crisis with the goal of adding value to them and your organization.
 The 5 Levels of Home Care & Hospice Leadership