Hiring Sucks! Let's Do it Better!
Learn how the hiring process starts days before the job ad
posts or the first resume is reviewed
- TAHC&H Virtual Event | Spring Conference | Recorded for On-Demand Access
- Presentation Date | May 13, 2021
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
- §558.260[a]financial management
Program Description: In this program you will learn how the hiring process starts days before the job ad
posts or the first resume is reviewed. It will delve into the importance of defining what is considered ideal and how to quantify it. It will also
teach why training matters to your hiring team and who should be on it. It will use a book written by Patrick Lencioni to frame the discussion
around the interview process and detail the steps needed to improve your talent management incuding:
- Intent matters
- Interview Framework: (Humble, Hungry, and Smart)
- Gap acknowledgement- What is your process missing and what you need to stop doing?
- Key takeaways that you can use to transition your process into a talent retention program
- Helpful step by step instructions to create a brand-new process
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter(s): Greg Henderson, Whirks
About the Presenter(s):
Greg Hendersonbrings over 20 years of military experience and operational knowledge
into working first-hand with his clients as the HRO Manager at Whirks. He is engaged in helping small business owners establish awe-inspiring organizations by
enhancing their HR solutions to provide purpose, direction, and motivation through an innovative and personable approach. Greg was recently invited to be a
member of the exclusive Forbes Human Resources Council and is a regular editorial contributor for Forbes. Host of a weekly LinkedIn video series called
“From Boots to Loafers”, Greg draws on his past military leadership as a focal point for today’s leaders. Greg has a passion to help small business owners
achieve their goals which continues to fuel Whirks mission for its clients and itself, to get one step better every day. Greg is married to Amanda and
they have 5 children. When he is not in the office, Greg enjoys spending time with his family traveling and going on daily adventures.
 Hiring Sucks! Let's Do it Better!