Medicare Managed Care Billing
Learn what you need to know BEFORE signing that Medicare Managed Care contract plus more...
- TAHC&H Virtual Event | Winter Conference | Recorded for On-Demand Access
- Presentation Date | February 9, 2021
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
- §558.260[a]financial management
Program Description: Do you often find yourself asking, "To be or not to be……In Network?" In this presentation Petria McKelvey will help you learn
what you need to know BEFORE signing that contract plus more including: Credentialing, Contracts, Rates, Rules and Negotiation. Understanding how you can bill makes a significant difference
in reimbursement. Do you know if you can bill Episodic billing vs. Per Visit billing? Petria shares her expertise on understanding Clearinghouses and Benefits vs. Eligibility vs. Prior
Authorization vs. Nothing and will share tools needed to be successful: Workflows, Processes, & Plans. This is a knowledge-packed presentation on Managed Medicare Billing!
Program Learning Outcome: Coming Soon
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter(s): Petria McKelvey, CEO, Precision Medical Billing
About the Presenter(s):
Petria McKelvey is CEO and Founder of PMB, with 30 years of experience in the medical billing industry.
Petria's expertise runs wide and deep. She has helped hundreds of private practitioners and healthcare organizations solve their billing challenges and recover millions of dollars
in lost revenues. She personally has performed over 1000 audits.
 Medicare Managed Care Billing