Advanced Concepts in Finances: Advanced Reporting for Non-Financial People
Importance of training clinical, operational, financial aspects...
- TAHC&H Virtual Event | Administrator Program | Recorded for On-Demand Access
- Presentation Date | November 17, 2020
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
- Continuing Education for Nurses
- 1.5 Contact Hr(s)
- This program awards CNE until 11.17.2022
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
· Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by Louisiana State Nurses
Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. LSNA Provider No. 4002151
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
- §558.260[a]financial management
Program Description: A solid foundation of business knowledge through the multi-faceted changes agencies have had to
endure this year, is the key to surviving. Businesses have had to morph practices to comply with multiple regulatory changes and temporary waivers. This program
will stress the importance of the most effective utilization of training your staff from clinical, operational, financial aspects and review how the
intake/referrals process plays into the business practice.
Program Learning Outcome: Participants will actively engage in the learning activity and indicate an intent to
change or enhance their practice by identifying steps to understand the business through the changes, the utilization of training staff from clinical,
operational, financial and intake/referrals standpoint.
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter(s): Amy Knight | CPA, Knight CPA Group
About the Presenter(s):
Amy Knight is a CPA, originally from Oklahoma and now based in Austin, Texas with
over 20 years experience almost exclusively in home health and hospice. Her CPA firm, Knight CPA Group, has extensive experience with all financial issues
pertaining to home health, hospice and other healthcare providers including cost reporting, accounting & payroll issues that are specific to healthcare providers.
 Advanced Concepts in Finances: Advanced Reporting for Non-Financial People