Advanced Concepts in Communication: Embrace & Prepare | Communication Strategies for 2021 and Beyond
Provides essential skills to communication.
- TAHC&H Virtual Event | Administrator Program | Recorded for On-Demand Access
- Presentation Date | November 17, 2020
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
- Continuing Education for Nurses
- 1.5 Contact Hr(s)
- This program awards CNE until 11.17.2022
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
· Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by Louisiana State Nurses
Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. LSNA Provider No. 4002151
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
Program Description: Twenty twenty-one will hold many more challenges for the new world as the public health emergency continues.
The importance to embrace change and continue to adapt will depend on the communication strategies for leaders in every organization. This program provides essential skills
to communication utilizing conversational intelligence in a variety of formats.
Program Learning Outcome: Coming Soon
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter(s): Marcylle Combs MS, RN, BS, CHCE, President, MAC Legacy
About the Presenter(s):
Marcylle Combs After over 30 years in home health care and hospice, holding many positions
including field nurse, director, administrator and owner/president of a successful home health and hospice company, Marcylle sold her business to embark on new opportunities.
She has since founded 3 companies, serving as President over The Marcylle Combs Company, MAC Legacy Investments, a real estate development company and MAC Legacy – a
home health care and hospice resource company. Marcylle is well known in Texas and nationally for her leadership in both the home care and hospice community. She has
served on the TAHCH Government Affairs Committee since the ‘90s and is currently serving on the board of directors for The Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers
Association (HHFMA); a professional organization bringing together CFOs, CEOs, COOs and other financial positions who are employed by the nation’s 25,000 home care and
hospice agencies. She also chairs the Women in Leadership group for HHFMA. She enjoys speaking on various subjects such as mentoring, leadership and communication.
 Advanced Concepts in Communication: Embrace & Prepare | Communication Strategies for 2021 and Beyond