How to Increase Referrals Without Increased Costs
Summary: Insight into
more effective marketing, sales and referral generation.
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
Faculty: Ferris, Michael
Program Description: As agencies are faced with unparalled competitive challenges,
protecting key accounts and growing their numbers will determine your agency's
success over the coming years. This program provides focus on increasing
referrals (revenues) without increasing costs. You will discover best practice
tricks and techniques to control costs AND increase referrals.
Program Objectives: Upon completion of this program, the viewer will be able to:
- Identify strategies to increase return on investment for sales and marketing programs
- Discover which skills your sales people need and how to train and manage them
- Develop plan to manage referral process for implementation at your agency
About the Presenter: Mike is the Director of the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Consulting
Division at Simione Consultants. Long a nationally recognized expert in
Home Care and Hospice Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, his training
programs are the most acclaimed in the country, receiving accolades from
some of the biggest CEOs and Sales managers from California to New York.
He has the unique perspective of having counseled and consulted with many
of the most successful home care and hospice organizations and seen what
works on a national basis.
- 1.0 Hr(s) HCSSA Administrator/Alternate